Thread: Epic Heresy lists (epicau) & Tactical Command forums

Question Epic Heresy lists (epicau) & Tactical Command forums

Hi,

I'm in the process of resurrecting my Epic armies after a long hiatus, the Horus Heresy series by forge world has got me hooked again!
    I've been trying to view the lists over at EpicAU but every link I can find brings up a 403 Forbidden error for me. Are these hosted anywhere else? Or do I need to find someone to teach me the secret hand shake?

On a side note, I've had an account waiting for Activation on the Taccomms forum for a ages now, are there any Mods lurking here that might be able to help?

Re: Epic Heresy lists (epicau) & Tactical Command forums

What's the username you've registered there with? I can post in the topic for account approvals there to get CS to look into it if you can give me that information.
    Visit 40K Online for all your 40K needs.

Soņando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente.

Did you get everything resolved? Use this link for the EpicAU heresy lists: http://epicau.com/mw/index.php/Main_Page

TacComs registration is ridiculously buggy. Hopefully you’ve gotten someone to post your screen name over there for the mods to see and allow in.

I posted over in the user approval topic at Tactical Command and CS said that EyEwitness already has an account over there, which dates back to 2005.
    Visit 40K Online for all your 40K needs.

Soņando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente.