Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bloodbowl is live

Re: Bloodbowl is live

i just hope it doesn't end up costing me 100 or more and is marketed at a reasonable price, oh and they don't mess with the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by anselminus View Post
    Balloons of future BB!

Attachment 226684
    Those looks great! Especially given that I always used to imagine what would happen if a squig got onto the pitch. Now we know!
    Last edited by blackcherry; 03-05-2016 at 12:46.
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog

I find it interesting that they decided to show the Chaos Dwarf team (and very encouraging too!). I like my tall hats, but will look closely at the new teams, and probably buy one or two.
    Breathe deep... and visit Scent of a Gamer.

Chapter Master

I sincerely hope they do go with CD's. It would not be a bad marketing strategy to simply look at what are the most popular teams online and make them first...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbhuman5.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	227738

Name:	bbhuman1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	227739

Name:	proxy.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	227740

Find them ugly but here new bb miniatures.
    My Imperium Blog : Faith of the Imperium

WARHAMMER-40k-CAMPAIGNS.COM - Follow this unique website project of 40k campaigns since the beginning on our Facebook!

Chapter Master

From War of Sigmar blog:
    -Bloodbowl is planned pretty far, including expansions. They will use plastic for the first six teams. This project is huge. First expension should be 7 more teams.

This may bring a smile to some players faces...

From the blood bowl facebook page.

Name:	FB_IMG_1463411492296.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	227765
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog

Lots of interesting pics here from Warhmmerfest courtesy of Rictus' blog.

http://recalcitrantdaze.blogspot.co....lood-bowl.html

One thing I like is that it looks like the bases have a hole in them and at least one of the balls has a peg so no more accidentally dropping the ball during movement.

Also the double sided pitch and dugouts are very cool.
    Check out my log of random things here.
    Currently painting Iyanden Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by lorelorn View Post
    I find it interesting that they decided to show the Chaos Dwarf team (and very encouraging too!). I like my tall hats, but will look closely at the new teams, and probably buy one or two.
    Where have they shown Chaos Dwarfs? Or are you getting confused with the Dwarf pictures they've shown?

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Where have they shown Chaos Dwarfs? Or are you getting confused with the Dwarf pictures they've shown?
    On their Facebook page, a month ago. Here's a link to the pic. Funnily enough I am travelling for work this week and have not seen any Dwarf pics to get confused by!

Chapter Master

On their Facebook page, a month ago. Here's a link to the pic. Funnily enough I am travelling for work this week and have not seen any Dwarf pics to get confused by!
    It you track that image back it is a team converted by a player from FW WHFB Chaos Dwarves. It is not a Chaos Dwarf Team designed for the new game. The 3rd ed chaos dwarfs are certainly from another era so it is not a surprise people would want to convert one if you must have GW minis. Some excellent not GW Chaos Dwarf teams out there.

Thanks for that, I was sure that was a surprise preview, and the sculptor had been credited!

Well, it doesn't seem to be in the AoS setting, so I am happy! It also seems they are going to release it as seasons, so new teams every now and again I suppose? Happy wallet in that case.

I took a long pass on Warhammer Quest, but this looks promising! Is there a release date mentioned anywhere? Didn't see it in my quick rummage through the facebook page.

Oh and I also love how non-GW their "marketing" is, with the drinking jokes and "if it ain't broke" style jokes. I like it!
    The Tabletop Showcase - A new forum dedicated solely to Project Logs and Showcases - Join us now!

The Daniel36 Chronicles - My Project Log
    My Warseer Heroes : JuicyTomatoes - Emperor Norton - Harry - Lord Dan - Ramius4 - Naitsabes - Little Joe - Boreas_NL
    (in no particular order)

Chapter Master

Thanks for that, I was sure that was a surprise preview, and the sculptor had been credited!
    As soon as I saw the pic, I knew they were a conversion. I was just looking at the Forge World chaos dwarf models a few weeks ago to try to estimate what a fw resin blood bowl team would run.

Do the new models shown here look huge to anyone else? Like they're in a larger scale than normal BB models?

They are far bigger. At least the orcs.

That's 32mm round bases they're mounted on. Thankfully, the squares on the old bloodbowl pitches are 32mm squares so they're still compatible.

(I've recommended basing big guys like Ogres or Bull centaurs on 30mm or 32mm for a long time. They need a bit bigger bases to stand properly and it's such a pain in the ass when people use 40mm round or square bases, making it unclear what square the model is occupying)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holier Than Thou View Post
    Is it a good game design feature that a goblin is considered equal to a Dragon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    Yes under the circumstance the tribe could be of dragon hunters is a device capture/bring down a dragon a impossibility?
    [Heresy Era 30k] The Eaters of Worlds Children of a savage messiah, Waagh K.F.O.R.K - My Orks, The log on my ever growing undead horde

Rictus's blog post is great, and I am hopeful about dungeonbowl, a great version that is lots of fun to play! Not good for tournaments but fun with your mates
    Watching Tour de France in Australia = No sleep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2