Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Chapter Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,520

    Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

    Hey guys
    So with technically chaos being everywhere in age of sigmar has there been in the fluff so far mention of any empires or kingdoms which worship chaos? I'm just wondering as my plan fluff wise for my Nurgle warriors army is that they founded their own Kingdom worshipping Nurgle and doing what chaos does best

  2. #2
    Commander
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    555

    Re: Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarsmithGarathor94 View Post
    Hey guys
    So with technically chaos being everywhere in age of sigmar has there been in the fluff so far mention of any empires or kingdoms which worship chaos? I'm just wondering as my plan fluff wise for my Nurgle warriors army is that they founded their own Kingdom worshipping Nurgle and doing what chaos does best
    They exist, sure. Nothing's been written about them, but we've been told that tribes and nations worshipping Chaos do indeed exist.

  3. #3
    Chaplain
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sandviken, Sweden
    Posts
    139

    Re: Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

    Like Kotrag said, there's very, very little actually written about how such things work in this setting. However, if you don't mind fanfic, there's a short "what if" crossover by GrinGrin called "Worship". That might give you some inspiration.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9909644/1/Worship

  4. #4
    Commander
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    555

    Re: Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andnore View Post
    Like Kotrag said, there's very, very little actually written about how such things work in this setting. However, if you don't mind fanfic, there's a short "what if" crossover by GrinGrin called "Worship". That might give you some inspiration.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9909644/1/Worship
    Wait, wasn't this some ****** anime?

    Anyway, the new Chaos kingdoms would probably be similar to what Norsca is in the World-That-Was.
    Last edited by Kotrag; 19-05-2016 at 22:59.

  5. #5
    Chapter Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,520

    Re: Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

    Cheers guys
    I'm going to go with a Tzeench Kingdom instead due to that one being more likely to last.
    In my eyes this Kingdom would be a parody of the King Arthur style Kingdom with the King actually being a powerful Tzeench lord who ascended to daemonhood during the destruction of the old world. The Elites of the army would be what survived of his original forces while the marauders and chaos warriors would be created in the new world

  6. #6
    Commander
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    555

    Re: Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarsmithGarathor94 View Post
    Cheers guys
    I'm going to go with a Tzeench Kingdom instead due to that one being more likely to last.
    In my eyes this Kingdom would be a parody of the King Arthur style Kingdom with the King actually being a powerful Tzeench lord who ascended to daemonhood during the destruction of the old world. The Elites of the army would be what survived of his original forces while the marauders and chaos warriors would be created in the new world
    You could pick up the new Warhammer Quest novel when it comes out. There's a Marauder character in it, and he might be able to give some insight into Chaos worshiping communities in the Mortal Realms.

  7. #7
    Chapter Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,520

    Re: Chaos kingdoms in AoS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotrag View Post
    You could pick up the new Warhammer Quest novel when it comes out. There's a Marauder character in it, and he might be able to give some insight into Chaos worshiping communities in the Mortal Realms.
    Will definitely consider it. I may be adding a necromancer and some undead at some point to this force as all magic technically comes from tzeench

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •