Thread: Size Comparison Request: Original Griff Oberwald and New Blood Bowl Miniatures

Size Comparison Request: Original Griff Oberwald and New Blood Bowl Miniatures

For any of you who might have the original Griff Oberwald model as well as the new Blood Bowl set, could you do me a favor and post a picture of those models side-by-side? I'm pretty sure that the new Blood Bowl miniatures are much bigger than the old ones, but I want to double-check before I start replacing old models I used to own, like Griff Oberwald (The original version. I dislike the revamp). So before I eBay Griff, could someone post a picture to see how he looks compared to the new human team? Thanks.

Re: Size Comparison Request: Original Griff Oberwald and New Blood Bowl Miniatures

I have both and can do this, I hope you don't mind waiting until next week-end, as that is probably the next chance I'll get (my new box is still wrapped in plastic and Griff is in another box under the house somewhere!).
    Breathe deep... and visit Scent of a Gamer.

Re: Size Comparison Request: Original Griff Oberwald and New Blood Bowl Miniatures

Not a problem. Hopefully someone else will be able to come along and do it, but if not, I'd be willing to wait.

The old ones look so cute.

The new guys look like Astartes in disguise

I've compiled the images into one blog post to save having to click each one individual: https://scentofagamer.wordpress.com/...-then-and-now/