Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
The sheer number of subforums that have less than 10 threads, the fact that in the wargaming section GW is 2nd from the top, WarSeer had always been almost entirely focused GW stuff, the new owners seemed to try and get away from that and encourage what was already even at WarSeers zenith a niche other market compared to GW, the rumors and news section at the top broken into several sub forums, a role play section divided into countless sections, do we really need a separate D&D section!?.

A huge condensing of the sub forums would at least bring the home page to one/two screens, also, why does the site still have the original welcome type page with warseer reborn, its just an extra annoying click to get to the forums?!
These points have been raised again and again.

I do not understand why it hasn't been fixed. I'm not a wizard of site design, but I know how to delete unused areas of a site and condense the remainder.

That it hasn't happened is really demoralizing. Warseer needs to help itself. There's only so much the membership can do.