Thread: World Eaters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

World Eaters

A mate couldn't seem to get any of the local commission painters to do this for him so I offered even though I have a massive backlog of my own stuff.

Lord

Squad

Berzerkers. These guys are a rescue job, had to be stripped again then a whole bunch of parts had to be sourced to fix them up.

Helbrutes. These guys were also a rescue job that required new parts.

Havocs. These are also a rescue job. They were complete mk4 marines with FW Thousand Sons heads on them. Grab some spare squad parts to bring them in line with the rest of the army.

Re: World Eaters

Land Raider "Absolute Hatred". I've always been annoyed with the lazy approach GW took towards the chaos version of space marine vehicles so decided to do their job for them. My mate never asked me to do this I just felt it needed doing. I used around 100 skulls from the basing kit and a pack of styrene strips to do the trim as well as a spare Bloodletter head for the front.

Rhino. Once again this was a rescue job. Then did similar treatment as the land raider above.

Forgefiend. And once again this is a rescue job. Was undercoated black when I received it but under that it was painted blue.

That's it for now, got some terminators under way, another 3 havocs and 3 generic dudes, and 6 Obliterators to do after them.

Commander

Re: World Eaters

Really like the land raider conversion, and the fact a lot of them are rescue operations, as an advocate of reduces myself I like reclaiming less loved models!