Alrighty y’all, sorry for the lack of progress updates over the past couple months. I’ve been super busy in my personal life, especially with work--the holiday season is always a busy time of year in healthcare and with all the craziness going on overseas it’s been an eventful couple months for me. I haven’t forgotten about the hobby though and I’ve made a lot of progress with my Alarians, finally getting to the point where I can field a majority painted army lol. So, without further adieu, here’s what I’ve been working on:

First and foremost, my pride and joy: The Tempest Pattern Leman Russ, Mk. II
I am totally freaking out about this thing, over 40 hours of conversion work, modeling, and painting went into this tank, more time than I’ve spent on any single model, including my imperial knights. I revised my design based on all the wonderful feedback so graciously given to me in my last Tempest post, where I talked about wanting to design a tank better suited to mountain warfare. I gave it some side paneling and swapped out a few of the GW bits for some good ol’ fashioned plasticard.

Front view, you guys like my high tech lightbox?

Side View

Closeup on the track guard freehand, getting that stupid shield symmetrical hurt my sanity.

And finally, the opposite side.