Thread: The king is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The king is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING!

Well I am sad to say this but I don't know how to save warseer or why it is so dead. I have been here for years and posted many many times with some great topic discussions in the past.

I have tried for months now posting topic after topic to get people involved. I like the fact that warseer discusses all gaming since I play so many different games, but one of the dedicated space marine 40K forums I also post on is constantly active by comparison I posted a similar topic on posting pictures of your armies hoping to generate some attention and in nearly the same time we have 19 replies here with 600+ views compared to 153 replies and 370K+ views n the other forum. the page also seems to load super slow.

I am at a loss.

Re: The king is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING!

I know what you mean though I'm not quite prepared to give up on Warseer yet.

Progress on my plog has been slow of late but I am finishing up the first batch of Orks.

I noted this elsewhere, but the new layout has really spread out discussion. It's impossible to look up one thing and find something that interests you by accident. You either have to check the latest posts or go forum by forum.

I get that they wanted to avoid cross-discussion, but they over-corrected. I note that lots of people read stuff, but few comment and I'm not sure why that is.

I'm pretty sure a big boost would be either having content on the landing page or eliminating it altogether.
    Want a better way to fight fantasy battles? Try the revised and expanded Conqueror: Fields of Victory!

Do you like Star Wars but hate the prequels? Ever wish someone came up with a decent story about how a decadent galactic commonwealth descended into chaos and civil war? Look no further.
    A proud player of 2nd edition 40k.

Some forums have 'Thumbs Up' buttons for posts...that might help posters to feel like they are getting more response from thread viewers but then it might cut down on actual responses.

Stick figure on a beach Arnizipal's Avatar

There's just not enough regulars around.
    On average there's about 5 to 8 members online. That's not enough to keep discussion going
    Come join the discussion at the Warseer Anime Fan Group

Quote Originally Posted by MOMUS View Post
    Nah Arni, it's not your fault you're old and cranky