After a nearly year long break from playing tabletop games I plan on painting up a new army to celebrate. It will be Privateer Press' newest faction the Infernals! I plan only slowly painting them up to a relatively high standard since there isn't too many models for the army. I will be posting here will all my progress shots of my Infernal army but if your interested in my other works or commissions check out my Instagram: www.instagram.com/toadpainting or on Facebook, Toadpainting.

Starting off slow with the Infernal Shrieker, a light warbeast for the army. First session was finding what colors and how I wanted them to work together. Started off air brushing a foundation of dark grey/blue then a dark purple to a light blue. After touching up a small area, I painted the eyes pure white and using yellow and orange inks to give them the glow I was looking for. The trick here was never use a paint brighter then what your going to use for a glow effect. So I kept the flesh relatively dark in comparison to the eyes, it also helps that the flesh is a cool tone and the eyes are quite warm, helps them pop out. The bases I'm using for this army came from www.RainCityHobbies.com Abyss style.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toadpainting Infernals Warmachine WIP .jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	226.0 KB 
ID:	241408

Second session was more progress on the back and eyes and painting up the base, which I kept somewhat dark to help make the rest of the model look brighter.

Name:	Toadpainting Infernals Warmachine WIP 2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	241409

This session I spent a bit more time on it then the first two since I liked where it was heading and wanted to see what the finished model looked like. Added areas of pink to help make the model look more interesting since it was lacking variety in the flesh tones with the mono blue flesh. Helps bring it to life and less like a gargoyle or something like that. It's not quite 100% complete but it's really close and won't touch it till i've put a few layers of varnish on it.

Name:	Toadpainting Infernals Warmachine WIP 3a.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	300.7 KB 
ID:	241410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toadpainting Infernals Warmachine WIP 3b.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	300.1 KB 
ID:	241411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toadpainting Infernals Warmachine WIP 3c.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	241412

Next will be a soulstalker which is a heavy warbeast and much more intimidating because of it's size and coiled shape but it is one of my favorite looking beasts so I'm looking forward to the challenge now that I've got a scheme fleshed out.