Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Jacka View Post
Not many people can claim they have really built an Army from the bottom. You have really brought the Squats alive again and made a solid Army with great death and character. As one of the fanboys here I can't wait for the rest of the Troopers.
Thank you . I appreciate it .

In all fairness, had it not been for a bit of luck and some favourable consequences, it wouldn't have happened for many years (I planned to build a range as part of my retirement)... but it has always been on the list of things to do before I die .

The best thing about this project is that I have been left alone to choose sculpts myself, with the exception of very few sculpts (Commissar, grenade thrower... and in the future, some close combat troops) so I have been able to remain on course for the entire project (even when I was poorly)... and I thank Chris for that.

I am happy with the way things have turned out and once I have assembled all of the troops that I need to, I will really enjoy painting them and bringing them together into a great little army . It's all getting very close now .

Unfortunately, the wheels have really fallen off my sculpting wagon (and my hobby wagon, to be honest) at the moment so it could be a while before I get back to sculpting again but, in all fairness, I think I'm due a sculpting break .