Thread: Greetings from the Chaos Wastes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marine

Greetings from the Chaos Wastes

Hello, I'm Luca from Italy (maybe my English could be not understandable, but I'll try my best), nice to meet you!

I really like this forum due to the huge amount of converting, painting and terrain modelling threads and the passion of the posters. I'd love to be part of this.

I used to play Mordheim (Sisters of Sigmar, Beastmen, Chaos cultists, Dwarves, Hochland Bandits) and Warhammer fantasy 8th edition (mainly Beastmen and Warriors of Chaos).

Now I don't play anymore due to lack of time and gaming partners, but I'm still trying to paint and convert my armies as best as I can.

Hope to find hints and to share my passion with you!

Bye, Luca

Re: Greetings from the Chaos Wastes

Welcome Lucane.

Post on a few of your favorite painting and converting logs and then when you post count is above 3 start your own painting log.

Cheers,

CB
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others
    Interested in buying OOP Sisters of Battle with Standards - Selling loads of painted WFB Empire Units/Heroes and other bits for 40K and terrain

Marine

Thank you Captain Brown.

Is it allowed to post on a painting log that have not been recently updated?

I read in the guidelines that necroposting is forbidden, but some of the most intresting plog to me have not been updated since 2019.

Thank you in advance, cheers
    Luca

Luca,

Go ahead and express you appreciation of their work...although if they do not respond maybe I should move their thread to the Hall of Heroes.

Cheers,

CB
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others
    Interested in buying OOP Sisters of Battle with Standards - Selling loads of painted WFB Empire Units/Heroes and other bits for 40K and terrain