Thread: 30k World Eaters and other bits

30k World Eaters and other bits

Well It's been a while since I've done much in the way of painting, I think this guy has been sitting on my desk for about a year waiting for some paint! I've been wanting to start a world eaters 30k army for a while now (and possibly then do a 40k version of them). I am deliberately not using the Hersey terminators, I prefer the classic look. if I can find a place that actually has them in stock, the troops are going to converted from the plastic MK4 marines (I just love those models). Anyway, this guy is still a WIP, the white was very much an experiment.

I also have a space hulk game I want to get painted waiting on the bookcase!

Re: 30k World Eaters and other bits

Welcome back logan054.

Good luck on your re-start to painting.

Cheers,

CB
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others
    Interested in buying OOP metal Sisters of Battle with Standards and metal Eldar Dire Avenger Exarchs - Selling Painted Elysian and Tau Armies, plus loads of painted WFB Empire Units/Heroes and other bits for 40K and terrain

Cheers Captain, It's been nice just painting for the fun of it again at my own pace.

Well a little update on this guy, I'm not really happy with the cloak or skin, they need redoing, he's starting to take shape at least. My heroes series stuff should turn up tomrrow, once I get the combi-bothers and reaper auto-cannon, I can start making my command squad.

Finally had my Space marine heroes arrive, just waiting on HH weapons before I can start work on the rest of them.

Likeing the look of the models, been planning to restart my HH Death Guard, just waiting on some bashing materials to arrive so I can start rebasing the models.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. Yeah its a bit annoying with how things are atm, I object to paying £3 postage on a small tube of paint.

Anyway, an update on the lightning claw guy

Bits I needed finally turned up!

Some good progress logan054.

I have just been placing projects requiring things I do not have on hold and finishing those that I have all the materials readily available. It has meant some things that have been sitting for years are getting finished.

Cheers,

CB

PS: Although I am almost out of polystyrene cement.
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others
    Interested in buying OOP metal Sisters of Battle with Standards and metal Eldar Dire Avenger Exarchs - Selling Painted Elysian and Tau Armies, plus loads of painted WFB Empire Units/Heroes and other bits for 40K and terrain

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	950190E7-0BDC-4DDD-98C9-752CF1596D62.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	249.0 KB 
ID:	242077

Thanks dude. Well Iím doing this a bit at a time and a pace Iím happy with, thankfully Iíve been able to get the bits I need, not much as been done due to some personal issues coming up. On the bright side I did finally manage to get a squad of MK4 marines and ordered some new arms from kromlech (rage legion ones).

Hopefully I can get back to painting this weekend.
    Last edited by logan054; 06-06-2020 at 13:49.

Hobby should be done only as and when you're in the mood for it, so you do you The work so far looks really nice, it's a strong selections of colours the World Eaters'. Hope your personal stuff pans out okay too. I like the Mark 4 Marines armour too! I'm actually pondering cobbling some 'mongrel' armour together using Mark 4, 4 and 5 plate. One day right?

Tidy work, so far ... and I wholeheartedly approve of pre-heresy World Eaters

The pace of hobby is something that can only be chosen by you... and I go by the adage of "any progress, is good progress" so even if you don't finish stuff all the time, you chip away and get thngs done in your own time.

Good luck with your army build .
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/