I've been experimenting with speed painting in order to get a decent number of Beja onto the tabletop. Some years ago now i managed to get eleven (yes, you read that correctly; eleven!) to a finished stage by using my normal many layers method. This was simply not going to do the job. Certainly not if I was ever going to have the numbers on the tabletop that I desired!

I've bunged a few of pictures into this post, two are of my experimental speed painting technique and one of a kit bashed Beja which hopefully shows what is possible by simply doing a little planning and foresight.

All the details of how I went about sped painting the Beja here and more examples of some kit bashing to create more variety can be seen on my blog here:

Speed Painted Beja:

Kit Bashed Sample: