I suppose whilst I'm here, I should post some more pictures from the cabin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (11).JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	243295

For anyone wondering how realistic their 'weathering' is, this is how tiled floors look after actual fire. Aside from the scale of the soot, this is 100% accurate.

Name:	image2 (3).JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	243296

Whilst the majority of the Leviathan was in its case (I haven't opened it, no idea how all the POLYSTYRENE inside fared!) and hopefully safe, the tread sections were out, as the last bit of hobbying I'd done before loading the place up with furniture, was checking the footprint of the tank, so I knew how many buildings to destroy in order for it to fit on the table. Obviously these sections have been damaged beyond reasonable repair, but I do still have the 3D model I made of the side sections, so if I were to get a 3D printer, I may well print plastic versions. That would be epic.

Name:	image3 (3).JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	243297

Finally, for anyone wondering if Figures-in-Comfort cases are worth the money, whilst none of my 'beast' cases were on the very front line, there was a lot of smoke damage hitting them. A few of them have kept a lot of dirt (I'm considering putting them in a bath!) and the metal buckles on the straps are badly corroded and these are leaving marks everywhere in the house.

Name:	image4 (2).JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	243298

But I cannot deny that the insides seemed to be okay and both insulation foam and flyers all survived this intact.