Thread: Flexberg 17th Infantry Regiment, 19th Company

Flexberg 17th Infantry Regiment, 19th Company

I finally completed my 5 platoons of Imperial Guard infantry. This has been a true war of attrition, years of painting and modelling and reforming and restructuring- typical Guard army project then!!!

Flexberg 17th Infantry Regiment, Company 19

I have 270+ infantry, with each platoon having a standard bearer for some extra pop (albeit painted in drab colours - they don't wanna be bullet magnets I guess) and assorted heavy and special weapons for flexibility - strictly rule of cool here thank you very much! Anti tank squads and mortar teams along the back line.

I'll be sharing more pictures in time, along with some background for them from my own musings. What you're seeing here is the result of over 10 years whittling, and folding multiple side projects into this, Company 19, to create their grizzled and rag tag appearance.

Things to come? Their command squad along with priests, commanding officer, commissar cadre and supporting elites. I mean of course right? And the 4 Leman Russ, 4 Sentinels and 2 Griffon mortar carriers.... Yeah....

Here are my heavy weapon support squads - 2 anti tank missile launcher units and a unit of lad cannons, plus mortar squad. Again, I kitbashed and bits box raided loads to give these units some personality. I also tried to add extra kit and sandbags/ crates to the bases to create small vignettes.

It has been HOT, so I’ve been modelling rather than painting. Hoping to get my stormtrooper squad sorted next though.

Thanks for reading

Last edited by Ragsta; 21-07-2022 at 10:01.

Re: Flexberg 17th Infantry Regiment, 19th Company

Very nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffymcfluff View Post
    Warhammer for me is more fun when I can drink, smoke and swear at my dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Vaughn View Post
    And dont tell me the rules are "Designed" to work better at certain points values, because the rules are many things but Designed aint one of them...
    My miniature blog. http://tinylegions.blogspot.com/
    www.classichammer.com - New Games with Old Rules

Great work Ragsta.

5/5 from me for all those years of toil...and the victory over the armies of grey and silver.

Cheers,

CB
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others
    Interested in buying OOP metal Necromunda figures - Selling Painted Elysian Army, and other bits for 40K and terrain

Thanks so much guys, really appreciate it.