Well, time to start thinking about carnage 2007. To get an army finished, decided upon taking part in the "Tale of X gamers". You can find out more about it here, on the Carnage Events site. Another desicion to be made was what system to play, as i played 40k last year i decided on a fantasy army. The army i will be building is an orc army. I have always loved orcs since i started playing 5 years ago, a now this is my chance to build an army. When thinking about what will be in the army, i decided to do the army themed towards the Grimgorz Ardboyz list in the Storm of Chaos book. I may be able to the use the list with the new book, but i'll have to wait on that one.

As far as the army goes, it will be mostly to theme. Not what will perform at the tournament. The army will consist of only orc units, the only goblins being war machine crew and having bullies with them purely for fluff. I plan to build the army around a solid core, 4 big units of orcs and 2 units of Black orcs. The numbers of Black orcs depends on the budget, being 6 for a pair (raising to 7 soon.) Not decided on characters yet, what i do now is that i will probably only have 1 Shaman.

So what to buy, the obvious choice was two boxes of Orc Boyz. I plan to arm one with Hand weapons and shields, and the other with additional hand weapons. Possibly upgrading the later to Big Un'z.

Septembers Purchases:

2 Boxes of Orc Boyz @ 36

4 to carry over to October.

I'll post updates as i get them built.