Thread: New Fife Wargaming Club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Fife Wargaming Club

Hi all,
    I just wanted to let anyone interested know that there is a new war gaming club open in Leuchars, Fife.
    The club is held in The Meeting Place at RAF Leuchars.
    You can find R.A.F. Leuchars on the map and you can get directions on AA route planner.
    It is the white building with the cash machine to the left of the main guard room at RAF Leuchars.
    There is also car parking located right outside.
    We are open to all game systems (including non GW stuff) all ages welcome (under 12's must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
    Opening times are 18:30 to 23:30 on Monday nights
    We will have between 3 and 4 tables with a verity of different scenery.
    Everyone is welcome to come down and play whatever they want as long as they have fun!
    Subs are 1

If any one wants to know any more info about it you can PM me or mail the_gaming_kingdom@yahoo.co.uk

16/12/2007 Sunday 12:00 on-wards 750 Point Force Recon Tournament. Entry 6.00
    The 750 Point force recon tournament will consist of 4 missions, the first of which will be the Combat Patrol Scenario as found on P183 of the BGB. The remaining 2 missions will be modified versions of the Recon Scenario on P83 and Rescue of P190. The fourth will be any of the missions already played chosen by the winner of a stragergy rating dice off.
    There will be prizes for 1st and 2nd and 3rd Place, Best Painted

All restrictions for choosing a Combat Patrol can be found on P182 of the BGB (just change the points limit from 400 to 750 .Kris), any questions then Post it, PM or ask myself, Kris or Graham at the club. To start with this will be open to club members first and as of 13/11/2007 anyone else will be able to come along, At the moment I have a provitional number of spaces set at 16 but this may be increased depending on demand and space?

We are now actively taking orders and money for the next club order.
    Depending upon intrest we will be placing the order in early Feb.
    If you have not paid either myself, Jono, Fitz, Graham or Paul by this time your stuff will be carried over on to the next order we do and you will miss out.

To check what is available visit this site;
    http://gwonline.biz/

To let us know what you want you can either email the club address, post what you would like in this thread, PM me (or Jono{SonofUltramar} or Graham{Marv335}) or post in our special club order post here;
    http://www.gwonline.biz/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=27#27
    If you have paid and your stuff isn't added to the First post in the above thread let either myself or Jono know and we will add it.
    (The price shown on the list is the r.r.p. depending upon what the total order price is before discount the actual price to pay will be lower)

Kris
    Last edited by kris.sherriff; 03-12-2007 at 12:02.